Ronaldeano

Reaction score
Going to start as a League 2 or League 1 team, people who's been playing with lower tier English teams can you give me some recommendations of any bargains or loans I can possibly look into signing? cheers

jed wallace turns out class.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Jason Holt 9 100k - 160 k (Euro). And keith fahey on a free

My transfers - View attachment 455685

Anybody managing in League 1, these are some decent players...
Milosevic - decent long term bargain
Fahey - good at this level
Corradi - despite being 37, brilliant super sub at this level
Lingard - Absolute class for me
Miyaichi - Good loan to get you going

Sodinha from Brescia can be bought for 350k at the start of the game or loaned in. He has 20 longs shots and insane dribbling/technical stats for a player of League 1. He looks insane. Got him in mine but he hasn't performed too well yet, but once you see him, it's hard not to turn down. Only 25 and is Brazilian. Can't really go wrong.

At work and cant remember all my signings, but im 39 games into a season and top of the league with MK Dons.

One of my best signings though, has to be Boyata on loan from Man City for the season. Not sure how I managed to get him though!

Also, Patrick Bamford. Currently on loan at MK Dons, but loan ends in January. If you're MK Dons, make sure you extend it, if not, make sure you sign him on loan in January for whatever team you are! 31 goals for me already.

Lastly, a guy called Dean Parrett. Hes a free agent and is the king of assists!

Take as scout(s) Barry Poynton and Barry Whitehead The found great League one players (for Crewe Alexandra) 3 players with 5 star potential under 22 en al want 200-500 salaris. Few of the players are:

Olivier Modeste (free)
eoin Wearen (free)
Samba Kanoute (free)
Jermaine Grandison (free)
Moyo (free) 4.5 star potential

The rest is 5 star potential, great Buys!

I need help PLS....League 2

I started career with Woking, got them promoted to League 2 from Blue Sq Premier, and my team is terrible, the best player i have is 21.5k and the other teams have players worth like 500k, 1m, and i keep losing!!!

When i try to find good players, they either dont want to join or i keep finding players with good potential but bad right now.

If anyone can tell me where to find good players for my team or where to loan to players that want to come to my club that would be great..

Any help PLS..???