League 1 / Championship Staff

Football Fumb

Reaction score
Anyone brought in good / very good Staff for League 1 / Championship Team eg Bolton?. [ My DofF Phillips Youth players` are terrible he wants to bring in!].
All the lists of best Coaches / Physios / Fitness Trainers etc, all dont want to come to a Club like Bolton.
Thanking you in advance for any replies.

I'm currently managing Middlesbrough and managed to get David Platt (coach), Massimo Neri (Fitness Coach) & Dennis Bergkamp (Assistant Manager)

Thanks, I managed to get Platt this League 1 Season. Also Geraldo & Tony Colbert & Mark Sale. Bergkamp did not want to come before ( `just` managed to get promoted via Play-Offs! ) - thanks I`ll try again.

My current FIrst Team coaches in the championship (from League Two) - they cover all aspects.

1581892943615.png

1581892993886.png

No worries, Staff is just taking me days !, never mind players`.
I can`t change Leagues loaded now can I ?

No worries, Staff is just taking me days !, never mind players`.
I can`t change Leagues loaded now can I ?
You can, but they won't take affect until their(or yours) next season starts. I also don't know how it'll work with them populating players or staff. Usually I do it the other way around add a bunch and remove as need be.

It is frustrating that I am 2 days away from Pre-Season Training with no AM & HOYD.
I think my problem is that I don`t want to settle for average, esp after mutually terminating most Staff.
It seems that I have to wait until 1st July for the finances, maybe Rep?, to change. During this time, I am missing out on quite a few Players`. aaarrrrgghh
Even when Bergkamp pops up, he wants 6k/w, I can only offer 1.9k/w max ??

It is frustrating that I am 2 days away from Pre-Season Training with no AM & HOYD.
I think my problem is that I don`t want to settle for average, esp after mutually terminating most Staff.
It seems that I have to wait until 1st July for the finances, maybe Rep?, to change. During this time, I am missing out on quite a few Players`. aaarrrrgghh
Even when Bergkamp pops up, he wants 6k/w, I can only offer 1.9k/w max ??
Welcome to the joys of lower league management. In my Twitch, Mike Bassett challenge I generally kept the staff and only replaced them when I found a better one. Especially as your scouts will find more and more staff to which helps.

Yeah, maybe I messed up?. Does Finance & Rep change at 1st July though?.
ps. what`s your Twitch link?. Thanks