rishtonie

Reaction score
. Ive set up a network game with my friend in league 1 he is Southampton and im Sheffield Wednesday (the team i follow home and away)

We have just started our 2nd season and he finished second so got promoted to the championship, i got all the way to the playoff final and got beat unfortunatly, but hey, thats how it goes. So we have just started the 2nd season (just before the friendlys start) and im serioulsy in need of good players and thats where im hoping you guys can come in and help me. Im probably the biggest club in the division so attracting players over the other clubs in league one isnt a problem, i have about 3 million to spend and i have the ability to pay upto 10k a week for a player which is pretty high compared to most sides in the division. We are making this network game a 'long term game' so any players who have the potential please do tell aswell as allready developed players.

So can anyone offer me any advice on QUALITY players i can get for league on in the SECOND season?? Any help appreciated, cheers

Regards Chris