FM2K15

Reaction score
So im doing a save with my Local Doncaster Rovers. Will be doing this save again when full Release is out. Just wanting to get a good understanding of the players and the competitiveness of the League.

Just want to find out who people signed and fetched in on loan deals to help push for the Championship. @Fm2K15

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Will Keane - absolute must buy! I got him for MK Dons, free wages aswell. So far he's scored 24 goals in 25 games. Apparently he's a decent player for most premier league sides now (in February first season).

Yes Agree iv got Keane. Has scored a few goals for me. What role you playing him as? Im playing him in a False 9 role.

Yeh he's ideal for a false nine isn't he. But I play him as an Advanced Forward, seems to work fine. I've got James Wilson on loan now aswell. I also got Omar Rowe on loan at the start, he's got something like 10 goals and 10 assists. Also Kavanagh the Fulham left back is another loan who's doing really well.
If you need a CB, Faure from Rangers has got great stats and can be bought for next to nothing. I got him in January for about 10k.

Tried for Wilson but he rejected. Signed Blackett on loan tho and also have Omar Rowe. Signed a Greek lad from Sunderland aswell on loan plays on AMR hes been my best player. Who you playing as?

Yeh guess Wilson is only gettable in January, that's when I got him. Mavrias is the winger I think you have, I had a look at him too. I'm MK Dons. Going really well. Dele Ali is unreal so ive just built my team around him. Into February now. Just lost to Liverpool in the FA Cup 5th round. Managed to get to 10 points clear in the league, but since that Beta Update I've lost a couple. With Keane and those other chaps you should get promotion quite easily I reckon.

Im 4th at the moment after 9 games. Won 6 Lost 3.But feel i have got the squad to challenge. But the 3 i have lost was by 1 goal all time. lost 6-5 to Barnsley. after being 5-1 down. 3-2 to Colchester and 1-0 to Bristol City. But there always late goals

So i missed out on Promotion and the Play offs by 3 points. To many late goals cost me wins.

Starting season 2 with the same expectations but have struggled for the players.Having No Money to spend in the transfer market and also being 2.4m in the Red on my overall Balance. things haven gone to plan. I need 9 points out my 1st 5 games or im sacked. Also no money for any free players wages. So im really struggling.Goin off my 1st 2 Results i think im a goin to be in the dole que soon lol