Sototh

Reaction score
I'd like to start with a team in the npower League 1. Preferably I would like to play with a team which plays technical, fast and direct football, which team should I chose, and which tactic would this team play?

As I am not from the UK its hard to follow that league, so I need some help 8-|

Thanx in advance!

I'm automatically going to direct you to Plymouth Argyle- Simply because I support them, and its interesting to see how you get on with them- Media Prediction 4th.

If your looking for a fast and free flowing side, then Southampton & Sheffield Wednesday, are good choices.

If your looking for more of a challenge, try Brighton, Exeter or Colchester ;)

@Wondermanager

Thanx for the links and sorry for making a new thread. The point for me was to find out which team in L1 plays flowing and which tactic, so it was more of 2 questions in 1. Would have been a bit difficult to ask this in 2 threads.

@Giggles

Thank you very much for your answer. Which tactic would go best with Plymouth? Are they playing with 1 or 2 attackers?

Sorry and thanx again all!

@Wondermanager

Thanx for the links and sorry for making a new thread. The point for me was to find out which team in L1 plays flowing and which tactic, so it was more of 2 questions in 1. Would have been a bit difficult to ask this in 2 threads.

@Giggles

Thank you very much for your answer. Which tactic would go best with Plymouth? Are they playing with 1 or 2 attackers?

Sorry and thanx again all!
I would play a basic 4-4-2 with fallon as targetman support role, and BWP as a poacher
make sure with fallon u play ball to head

I think you should be Bristol Rovers.

Will Hoskins, Wayne Brown and Stuart Campbell. 'nuff said ;)