League 2: Lincoln City

rdouglasncfc

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been doing this youtube series where I get an English team from the Blue Square North/South to the Premier League. Up to League two at the minute. I'm just managing to keep myself in the play-off places at the minute but conceding goals is a slight issue.

I'm in the market for a new keeper if anyone can recommend someone at this level. I release daily videos showing every fixture so perhaps my videos can be of help to others in this league. I would love some advice on whether I approach games in a good way and generally advice on how to do well in the league.

If anyone is interested in my most recent game it is: FM 2013: Part 36 - Lincoln City vs Dag & Red - YouTube

Ok everyone I think I need your help, just released my latest video and it goes sooooooo wrong. I have my players back who were away on under-21 international duty, it was brilliant having a stronger squad to choose from but I cannot understand why we were beaten so badly. If any of you have advice on what happened please let me know as I would greatly appreciate it.

From an entertainment perspective, if you like someone raging and swearing you will love this!
FM 2013: Part 37 - Rhys Rages So Hard! - YouTube

Ok so I've managed to produce a much better display today which has left me curious as to how much effect team talks really do have on the squad before a game. Ive always assumed it plays a part but I now fully believe that your team talks hold deep consequences for the game you are about to go into. If any of you know what else I may have done differently between this game and previously then please let me know. Hopefully back to winning ways with Lincoln:
FM 2013: Part 38 - Lincoln City vs Port Vale - YouTube

Things look to be getting back on track. This is my last game for October so I'm going to try and make my next part a sports news style video evaluating the month. Lincoln take on Fleetwood town and we have certainly missed Bagayoko. Any recommendations for the best formations to use when you have a number of injuries and/or a thing squad? Would be really useful to know for future reference. For now though I have lowered how hard the team trains from Heavy to average to try and protect my players and hope we can keep this squad healthy for the rest of the season.
FM 2013: Part 39 - Lincoln City vs Fleetwood Town - YouTube

I've decided to give viewers a big decision over where I continue in Football Manager with a special announcement at the end of a News format review. I hope that anyone who views will be interested in the power I have given you. I've introduced new features such as my player of the month and goal of the month. I hope this will also be useful at highlighting the potential of some players in league 2: FM 2013: Part 40 - October News Review & Special Announcement - YouTube

this should be in tbe stories forum...this forum is about real football