MurrayTheMac

Reaction score
I was hoping for some recommendations of good players to sign for a League 2 side ... all the guides and posts I've found seem to be out of date.

I'm managing Wycombe Wanderers and want some good new faces. Any pro tips?

Rodrigo Pastorini
Alexis Abrahim
Leandro Depetris
Dante Mazzoncini
Vincent Degre
Pablo Difiori
Dino Toppmoller

Sorry, but I can't find any of those players. Similar for any other suggestions from pretty much anyone.

Where is everyone finding these players, because they just don't exist in my bog standard game.

Sorry, but I can't find any of those players. Similar for any other suggestions from pretty much anyone.

Where is everyone finding these players, because they just don't exist in my bog standard game.

Have you only loaded England? Maybe a small database?

Leon Kantelberg - A bit on the old side, but he's a great performer. I've been using him a lot in my french league game, and he consistently lands great performances. You can get him on a free.

If I may, a lil piece of advice - I'm relatively new to the game, but I've found it very useful to load at least one "feeder" league from which to get cheap and preferably young players. Argentina and Brazil are the best, in my opinion, although Uurugay does have a few hidden jewels as well. My choice usually comes down to Argentina, but I'm not entirely objective here since I'm an argie.

Lee Trundle from Neath, get him for around 20k, quite high wages tho, around 2k a week, i had him with Shrewsbury, 30+ goals a season.

Wesley Ngo Baheng is a pretty clinical striker in league 2 and try and loan Oliver Norwood from United he is a great little playmaker.

Free transfers try:
Adriano Basso (GK)
Chris James
Brian Kerr
Paul Wotton(about 20k from southampton)

Another question ... why's it keep saying "well known players in your region". I don't want to just look in my region. That's probably why I'm not able to find most of these players that you guys are recommending.