DaggersFan08

Reaction score
Yo ppl im a dagenham fan (someone as to be lol) and im finding it hard to get them in the play off place. Not getting relegated is easy but its gettin into the playoff/promotion spot. So the reason im on here is to see if anyone has got some kickass tactic for a low league teams. if u can help pease message me lol thanks ^^ :D:p

have you tried a wing back formation? for some strange reason this seems to work very well up to the championship. ive taken wycombe to league one playoffs and am currently 2nd in league one in my 3rd season. won league 2 in first season totting up 120 goals and 101 points! i tend to play deffensive counter attacking football.

I am a Darlo fan and won the league with Darlo playing a normal 442. I used a very direct stlye with a big target man. I played offside, tight marking and constant hard tackling. I kept things quite narrow and palyed a mixed focus passing style.

Get a big hard target man ( i had Horsefield) and a decent keeper and you should be away. Just like league 2 in real life really!

ok thanks mate and also thanks for letting us beat u at ur ground last year to stay up lol jokin lol was a reli gd game ^^