Leeds v Hartlepool
Watford v West Ham
Man Utd v Middlesbrough
Liverpool v Crewe
Aston Villa v QPR
Sunderland v Northampton
Newcastle v Tottenham

Some good ties. Liverpool's year I reckon. :D

yeah couldnt have been much harder for us, cant see us getting and further to be fair. i know its a cop out and im getting it in early but id rather us just put a reserve squad out and concentrate on the league as our squads pretty thin id like us to get back in to europe and dont want to risk any injuries or bans as it could have a big baring on our season if say downing or alves got injured.

obviously i want boro to do well in all competitions but realisitically i cant see us winning this one

Meh look at what Coventry did to us last year. If our team is full of reserves your team, whatever it is, will have a chance.

Mon Pompey and Crewe :p

as long as someone different wins it ill be happy

yeah couldnt have been much harder for us, cant see us getting and further to be fair. i know its a cop out and im getting it in early but id rather us just put a reserve squad out and concentrate on the league as our squads pretty thin id like us to get back in to europe and dont want to risk any injuries or bans as it could have a big baring on our season if say downing or alves got injured.

obviously i want boro to do well in all competitions but realisitically i cant see us winning this one

Like Andy says Man Utd tend to play a lot of Reserves. I can see Possebon, Rafael, Fabio etc.. all playing so Boro definately have a chance.

good chance for leeds to beat hartlepool and then hopefully get a big team at home i.e scumchester united will be nice..not played them for a while so would be good to have a crack at them.

i reckon pools will beat you