fonesters

Reaction score
I just won the league cup with Liverpool against Man Utd 3-1 after Nani got sent off (get in:D)

but now apparently I only get £103,000 and in the rules it says I should get £106,000 ?
Is this all you get in real life, is it a flaw in FM11 or is it a glitch in my save

Just wandering as I was expecting something more like 1-2 mil

Last edited:
i'm not sure, it might be off your disciplinary record maybe ?

but Jamie Carragher got a goal ? :') amazing <3

Liverpool beating United?

Your game must be glitched.

i'm not sure, it might be off your disciplinary record maybe ?

but Jamie Carragher got a goal ? :') amazing <3

off my disciplinary record?? sorry mate your going to have to explain what you mean

I know wow
hes got 3 goals so far on my season
2 in a 3-0 win against chelsea and obviously the one against Man Utd
All from set pieces
YouTube - Chelsea vs Liverpool - Carragher Goal 57th minute
YouTube - Chelsea vs Liverpool - Carragher Goal 5th minute
YouTube - Chelsea vs Liverpool - Carragher Goal 5th minute

Last edited:
you don't get alot for winning league cup, but i thought would be maybe 250-300. but i reckon it probably right

Liverpool beating United?

Your game must be glitched.

I also won the cup by beating Man U 3-2 with Liverpool. Current representation of a club in RL doesnt represent what they can do in FF11.

And I got something like 230k. Cant remember exact amount.

Just looked at my league cup win over fulham.

The prize money was set to £100,000 in the rules and that's what I received.

like depending on overall yellow cards or red cards you got could play into the prize money recieve.

but good result and as a liverpool fan it gives me great pleasure seeing your result.

1. Liverpool beating United.
2. Jamie scoring.

ohh I understand
I should of been given £106,000 but lost £3,000 because of a couple of yellow cards

I cant believe that you only get £106,000 and then people wonder why its called the mickey mouse cup and why no Prem team takes it really seriously

If the FA want the FA and Leauge cup to be taken more seriously by Premier league teams then its quite obvious that all they have to do is up the prize money a bit

I mean £106,000 is ridiculous

the prize money sounds about right ye

IMO we should just scrap the league cup in RL. all the other major leagues in europe only have 1 cup competition, its only cos we split the FA and the league all those decades ago