Reaction score
Ok, so I posted in the Australia Nation rules thread earlier but I though I would start this as I have a another question that is really bugging me.

1. How do I get games to spread out across a whole weekend for newly created leagues? I have it set as match day Saturday, and have set move fixtures for TV one game to Friday and 2 games to Sunday, but the league schedule always comes out with all 6 games being played every Saturday. It doesn't move the games. It's kinda silly and unrealistic that every game is played on Saturday...

2. Youth League. I want to set up an U-21 league for all teams in my top two divisions + the AIS. When I put an U-21 Competition in the reserves spot it includes all teams from across the entire nation, which is silly 100+ teams. When I put custom rules in there I can't add teams to it because it moves them out of the "first team league's" and puts the entire club into the youth league. What I want is a youth league that clubs have a separate squad for but only the teams from the new top 2 divisions + AIS enter.

I will be really polishing this edit up, including logo's and kits for all new teams and posting it on here and other FM community sites when I'm finished. The edit theme is to get the A-League up to AFC A-Class standard in a realistic fashion rather than just going *ding* awesome A-League. This means clubs will automatically be forced to take out loans and upgrade facilities and stadia, but I'm trying to keep debt manageable and realistic. The goal is to make the A-League more enjoyable to play for frustrated football fans in Australia and for people who have never managed in the A-League. There is a whole lot more I have done, and will continue to do but I won't post an entire changelog until I am satisfied with the finished product.

No doubt I will have more questions to ask in the coming weeks...

So PLEASE, help me give something back to the FM community that has given so much to me over the years!

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

Another question. In squad rules is it possible to restrict non-Asian foreigners? I know some competitions do this in the default data base, but the only way I can seem to do it in the editor is to restrict non-EU foreigners and then change the nation's acceptable EU countries.

Surely there is a better way?

in answer to your second question have you tried going through all of the clubs individually and setting up under 21 teams for them and putting them in there. (should be an option at teh bottom of the clubs home page on the editor.

Answer to your first question you have got to properly check that you set the TV games correctly.