bproctor84

Reaction score
Hi

I am having difficulties in setting up this database , would anyone be kind enough to take a look and sort the issues out?

Thank you

View attachment 208232

The only issue I can see is that you've simply missed a competition out when adding your nation rules. Thankfully it's the lowest division so all you need to do is delete that and to start again. Looks like a fun DB :)

Hi

Thank you for identifying the issue, would you be in position to correct this problem for me if so I would be so greatful.

Thanks

View attachment 206862

Sorry for the delay mate, but that should all be sorted for you now. I had to go back to the regional divisions 1 as that's where you'd missed a league.

You'll need to go back that far and sort out promotion and relegation etc as you'd done before but once you've done that, all should be good.

Ok thank you for that, so is it just the promotion and relegation from the one league I missed needs to be resolved does it or do I need to sort every league in the Regional divisions 1?

Do all the leagues in regional division 1 need promotions and relegation sorted is just the league that was missing? Can't remember what I did to do the promotions and delegations now.??????

Ok thank you for that, so is it just the promotion and relegation from the one league I missed needs to be resolved does it or do I need to sort every league in the Regional divisions 1?

Is is it just the league that was missing that needs the promotion and relegation or every league in regional division 1, can't remember how I did it now mate.

View attachment 990592

Sorry for the delay mate, but that should all be sorted for you now. I had to go back to the regional divisions 1 as that's where you'd missed a league.

You'll need to go back that far and sort out promotion and relegation etc as you'd done before but once you've done that, all should be good.

Is is it just the league that was missing that needs the promotion and relegation or every league in regional division 1, can't remember how I did it now mate.

Yeah it's every league in Regional 1 and below. Give me a couple of days and I'll fix it for you, unless you wanna' do it yourself!

Ah nice one mate would appreciate it if you could fix it for me thank you.

Yeah it's every league in Regional 1 and below. Give me a couple of days and I'll fix it for you, unless you wanna' do it yourself!

Alright mate you managed to take a lot at the promotions and relegations to fix the League database?

Thank you.