kevin222

Reaction score
Hello, i am currently the manager in FC copenhagen in denmark, with the goal of making denmark having 5 stars reputation.

Will the clubs get more money, and bigger wage budget, if the contry has 5 stars reputation, instead of 2½ as they have when you start the game?

Because, if the clubs dont get more money as the reputation rises, i wont play in FCK. Then theres no sense in being manager there, if i cant give players high wage, even though they want to join me.

The game actually STATES if the club is Rich . The different financial statuses are Poor, Okay and Rich ( im not sure if they are correct, will check again ) So if you choose a 'Rich' team, you are more likely to get a bigger transfer budget. At some point of the game ( before first season Jan transfer window), the club is probably going to give you more money for transfers.You can also make a request for more money for transfers

I think he's asking that as the reputation of the league increases will the prize money for being successful in the league increase also.

The game actually STATES if the club is Rich . The different financial statuses are Poor, Okay and Rich ( im not sure if they are correct, will check again ) So if you choose a 'Rich' team, you are more likely to get a bigger transfer budget. At some point of the game ( before first season Jan transfer window), the club is probably going to give you more money for transfers.You can also make a request for more money for transfers

I don't think you quite grasped the concept of the question asked.

He means if the rep of the league is higher, will he gain more money for his team, either through TV money, Sponsorship, Selling tickets, merchendise etc.

And to that question, I have no idea, I would guess you would gain more money from ticket sales, as more people will want to come and watch you, but I am unsure about the TV money and sponsorship deals.

Yes, if you get into the latter stages of Europe your sponsorship money and reputation will rise a lot, league prize winnings, however,do not change as far as i know.

Thx for the answer. But i want the other teams in my league to buy good players as well in the future. Its not fun if i can buy players for 10m and the other clubs in my league only can afford 1m for players.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

i just hope that im not the only one who will manage to be good in international leagues, i want other clubs in my league to get money as well. Or else i will end up winning the league undefeated. Because the danish league isent that hard

Thx for the answer. But i want the other teams in my league to buy good players as well in the future. Its not fun if i can buy players for 10m and the other clubs in my league only can afford 1m for players.

I imagine with a higher league rep, comes a higher club rep, meaning that they should get more money from sponsorship and ticket sales. So in essence, they should in the future, if you manage to increase the rep of the league, be able to afford new players.