League of Ireland - Five Tier System

Ronaldinhoo

Banned
Reaction score
This was made by WYFC over at SIgames who kindly let us post it on here it is a revamped Ireland :)

Level 1 - Premier Division - 14 teams
Level 2 - First Division - 14 teams
Level 3 - Intermediate First Divisions - three regional leagues of 16 teams (West, East and South)
Level 4 - Intermediate Second Divisions - three regional leagues of 16 teams (West, East and South)
Level 5 - Intermediate Third Divisions - three regional leagues of 16 teams (West, East and South again)
Level 6 - Junior First Divisions - 6 regional leagues of 10 teams (North-West, Mid-West, North-East, Mid-East, South-West and South-East)
Level 7 - Junior Second Divisions - 6 regional leagues of 10 teams (North-West, Mid-West, North-East, Mid-East, South-West and South-East)
Level 8 - Junior First Divisions - 6 regional leagues of 10 teams (North-West, Mid-West, North-East, Mid-East, South-West and South-East again)

Added cups for the regions
Added all clubs into FAI Cup
League Cup for top two divisions
Intermediate Cup for level 3 to 5
Junior cup for level 6 to 8

Had to add a lot of junior clubs from the west of Ireland and some from the south. The kits or grounds might not be correct but I think most are.

Enjoy :) ALL CREDIT TO WYFC.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4430 < Download link there.:)

If anyone has downloaded could you tell me if Rosenallis FC is in it???

This download is not working its coming up as a XML file and when I put it in db folder it didn't show in game ?

Not working when I go to select Ireland their is a yellow warning sign saying require maximum of 14 teams for Irish First Division, currently 15. Any idea's ?

What you mean mate, I went on to editor to try and fix it and put in maximum teams for First Division to 15 instead of 14 but when I tried to load up a game it crashed so don't know what to do.