Good career :) Guessing Terry Dixon will be god-like in the 1st division then? :D

Also, Shelbourne suck :p

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

No I mean cos he's Irish, he takes a smaller wage in Ireland than in England :p

In My save he has 103 league goals and 53 assists and Im finally letting him go at the end of this season :'(.
Like all his goals were winners too and he hasnt been first choice since about 2018 so i have to let him leave as he wants high wages now.

P.S. we are top of the league by 7 points with 10 games to play

In My save he has 103 league goals and 53 assists and Im finally letting him go at the end of this season :'(.
Like all his goals were winners too and he hasnt been first choice since about 2018 so i have to let him leave as he wants high wages now.

P.S. we are top of the league by 7 points with 10 games to play

Sounds beastly, can't wait!

dont start dragging that into if i want to call something in Ireland Irish i can it doesn't have to have a message behind it you can take from it what you want, an you still aint noticing im not calling it the Irish league but describing it as a league which is Irish

Danny Murphys a serious full back......no stoppin Declan Fabio O'Brien...Lee Trundle will come to the first division too

Anybody had any luck in europe?? I came 3rd in the champions league group stages, thats about it

I qualified for the Europa League by being runner up in the senior challenge cup? I think that's what its called. Then fell out with the chairman and resigned, but a good achievement nonetheless. :p I was second division Limerick and beat Derry City and Shamrock Rovers before being hammered 6-1 in the final by Bohemians. Smooth. (H)

does any one give me a web site where i can download the league os ireland facepacks please

If this thread still has any interest, I spent about 12 months editing the database of FM 11. It started off,as a fellow Irish man, by editing the Irish Leagues. I made over 50,000 edits on Ireland alone.I even changed the weather to be mediterranean cfb , basically Spain, and I set every city to that weather. Every team in both divisions has a 5 star academy and training, no debts,stadiums of between 15 and 40 K seats. And in particular, the average current ability of a player for one of the top teams eg Bohemians will be maybe 80. I made hundreds if not 1000's of players at least 120 and some 150.Another 2 or 3 dozen 'non league' sides were also given the 5 star treatment,and over time, made their way into the League system.I then went ahead and edited over 150 leagues worldwide in the same manner. Basically what has happened is that Messi's and Ronaldo's are a dime a dozen. I'm playing an fm 11 edit, in the 2032 season. Managing Ireland, back to back euro wins,world cup finalists. Have a stadium name after me.2 irish clubs have won the Champions League, and 2 have won the Europa League. Wales have a side that regularly qualifies for both Competitions group stages. Fiji made the World Cup. I will post this elsewhere on the forum. I've been told an FM 11 edit wont work on newer version, but anyway, here it is :

interesting. i'm gonna try it, when my journey in AZ Alkmaar ends.