luko76ers

Reaction score
Been managing FC Porto a while and am into my 7th Season. Have done quite well in Europe, haven't been in the Champions League every season due to not coming 1st or 2nd every season but have done well in Europe and won the Europa League and have hit the Quarter Final Stage in the Champions League a couple of times....

Portugals co-effiecents have gone up as a result and have now risen above Ukraine and Russia and we now have 3 Champions League spots. This has obviously led to the reputation of the league rising.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has done similar and noticed an increase in sponsorships or any financial increase as a result? I've constantly been getting sponsorship deals of 2.2mil a season which is annoying when we are doing well as a Club/League/Country reputaion wise....

Thanks guys :)

To get an increase in league prize money and sponsorship, you must attract higher reputation players to the league, that means either signing wonderkids and moulding them into world class high rep stars, or managing to secure current superstars.

To see significant increases in prize money/sponsorhip, it must be you and the toher clubs in the ;eague that attract high rep players.

To get an increase in league prize money and sponsorship, you must attract higher reputation players to the league, that means either signing wonderkids and moulding them into world class high rep stars, or managing to secure current superstars.

To see significant increases in prize money/sponsorhip, it must be you and the toher clubs in the ;eague that attract high rep players.

I see, thanks mate. Is there a way to know easily which players carry the higher reputations and are classed as superstars or is it simply the ones with the highest transfer values?

Usually in their description it will say 'world class playmaker' or similar. Further down the list on the same page as their description is their reputation, obviously a worldwide reputation is the best.

When on the player search lists, the best indicator is player value, but remember some older stars who still have high reputations may not have a high transfer value due to their age.