League request

Macedonian

Reaction score
I would like some 1 to make the league od Macedonia...can some 1 pls help i'd like to play in my own country :)

Yeah I agree, I would like to play in my own country( Macedonia) also. Can somebody do something with this.

I would like some 1 to make the league od Macedonia...can some 1 pls help i'd like to play in my own country :)

I'll make one for you

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

www.megaupload.com/?d=AGHTOOBF. Here is the link macedonian fans

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

www.megaupload.com/?d=AGHTOOBF. Here is the link macedonian fans

how do you make them so quick, do you not need to make the new players?

Thanks 134, but when I click the file it is saying this: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. I dont know how to download this file. Btw can you tell me what you did? Did you activate the league or did you create it? Cozz the Macedonian clubs exist but the league isnt there:D Thanks

Nick my feind...the links donw work...it says the file is unavailable :(

Macedonian, it works fine for me. If you want, I can download then reupload for you :)

"The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

Taida any other pages where I can download?

Extract it to where you want first off, then put it in

My Documents > Sport Interactive > Football Manager 2010 > Editor Data

:)

It's alright and glad to be of help :)

:(( the game does not accept the database becouse the number of teams promoted from the lower league is 4 and the number of teams relegated from second is league is 3...so when i start it doesn't let me to choose the Macedonian league :(

Ah, that's just a problem with the data. Nick just needs to edit it :)

It's ok i opened it in notepad and made some ajustments...now it runs ok