WiffGiff

Reaction score
I have been researching the Moldovan league system alot and have been able to find exactly what kind of league rules they have.

I haven't been putting in the editor yet, but if anyone is intrested I can provide what you need to know.

One thing though, I couldn't find any info about TV money or prize money, so leave those stats blank, or use previous numbers used by other editors for lower leagues.

LEAGUE RULES

National Division is comprised of 12 teams of clubs
Division "A" is composed of up to 16 teams of clubs
Division " B" consists of three series ( Central, North , South ) , each up to 12
teams.

National Division relegated to Division "A" 2 clubs , their place will be occupied by 2 clubs in Division "A" .
3 clubs will be promoted to Division ?A? from Division "B".

Max 30 players in all divisions.

National division

? Moldovan National Division clubs are required to include in the squad a minimum of 8 HG players. Those who have been playing in the club for 3 seasons between the age of 15-21. Or A player that have been registered over 3 years in the country by other clubs between 15-21.
? National Division clubs can not use more than 7 players in the starting 11.
? Must be one player in the starting 11 that is a U21 player that is a Moldovan citizen.

Division A
? Can not have more then 5 players in match squad, and only 2 on the pitch.
? 8 HG players.
? Must be 1 U20 player in the starting 11 and 1 U18 player that is Moldovan citizens.

Division B
Max 30 players.
? No foreign players allowed
? 8 HG players
? Must be 1 U20 player in the starting 11 and 1 U18 player, that is Moldovan citizens.

TRANSFER WINDOWS
- Summer 09.06 - 31.08.2013
- Winter 18.02 - 03.18.2014
Summer transfer period is extended until 30.09.2013 , for Free Transfers
Winter transfer period is extended until 02.04.2014 , for Free Transfers