I think its because they scored home and away, though normally it should have been your advantage because you got two goals away so yes its a bug, check the SI Games bug forum to see if anyone else has reported it and if not then report it yourself.

There are actually three teams tied on 40 points, so it becomes a 'mini league'. What were both teams results against the team that came bottom of the three on 40 points?

I'm not on the computer at the moment, but once I get back I'll check.

I get what you mean is that it gets my 4 results against the 2 teams and calculate the points.

In the screen above I can see I lost and won against one team and the other only one win is shown.

So that puts me at about 6 points. That's means the team above me had 1 win from me and 2 from the other. That makes them at 9 points.

I'll check once I get back, but I think you got it.

I'm not on the computer at the moment, but once I get back I'll check.

I get what you mean is that it gets my 4 results against the 2 teams and calculate the points.

In the screen above I can see I lost and won against one team and the other only one win is shown.

So that puts me at about 6 points. That's means the team above me had 1 win from me and 2 from the other. That makes them at 9 points.

I'll check once I get back, but I think you got it.

Ah yeah, I see that. :)

That's an unlucky way to go down.

I just checked the and
the first team got 3W 1D 1L
I got 2W 0D 2L
the last team 1W 1D 2L

So you were right thanks again :D