LEague Standard/Reputation

winfield

Reaction score
Do these improve by any chance? I'm through to the the Champions league semi final for the 2nd year in a row and the other big teams in my league have done well in Europe as well over the last 2-3 seasons (PSV won the Euro Cup last season, Ajax has gotten knocked out in the semis of the champions league for 3 years straight, Feyenord is in the Euro cup final this season) and there are 4 teams with Continental reputations currently.

I only ask because I still have trouble attracting/keeping top talent and they eventually move to a higher standard league (I'm very surprised Portugal is deemed a higher standard league still when they've been sucking in European competition in my save) , because my youth system hasn't produced any quality unlike the other teams in my league I'm heavily reliant on transfers

in the editor, you can edit the league reputation to a maximum of 20

Do these improve by any chance? I'm through to the the Champions league semi final for the 2nd year in a row and the other big teams in my league have done well in Europe as well over the last 2-3 seasons (PSV won the Euro Cup last season, Ajax has gotten knocked out in the semis of the champions league for 3 years straight, Feyenord is in the Euro cup final this season) and there are 4 teams with Continental reputations currently.

I only ask because I still have trouble attracting/keeping top talent and they eventually move to a higher standard league (I'm very surprised Portugal is deemed a higher standard league still when they've been sucking in European competition in my save) , because my youth system hasn't produced any quality unlike the other teams in my league I'm heavily reliant on transfers
dyanmic reputations are only coming in to fm11, its something si have been working on for years

dyanmic reputations are only coming in to fm11, its something si have been working on for years

Yeah what he said will be brilliant for FM11 been so frustrating when you take an obscure team far in Europe and the nest season you still hvae to from the very first premilnary round