danmcfcfan

Reaction score
Hi, I've just started a new game with Shrewsbury Town and just wondering if you have any suggestions on who to sign?

I've got about a £150k budget but I may sell one of my best players for around the same fee.

I look weakest in midfield and goal but wouldn't mind suggestions across the field.

Thanks!

i dunno if he will come to you but you could try

john goossens can get on loan quality set piece taker.

Get Bongani Khumalo, a South African CB. He signs for most teams and can be got for 95k if your lucky. He is a solid defender and scores his fair shares of goals.

thoms gravesson (spelling) on a free i got him for my accy stanley team

Well,

Hal Robson-Kanu AMRL - bout 45k i payed for him and he was fantastic sold him 3 seasons in for a **** of alot more than that!!!!

Frank Fielding GK(Loan) - won me the league with shrewsbury just because hes that god **** good

Fred Sears ST(Loan) - got a bit hit and miss towards end but well worth it

Sam Parking FC - cant remember price but from luton him and sears were goal scoring machines

Michael (Think thats his name while since i played this game) Twiss from morecambe i think. Good solid winger. Nothing special just did his job.

My players with Notts County in first season. (Won League 2, 19 points clear at top)

Juho Makela - 12k - Classy striker scored 19 for my Notts County team in first season.

Benjamin Genghini - Free - Amazing right winger, signed him half way through the season and he still managed to get most assists in League 2!

Zoumana Bakayoko - Free - Young LB/ML/AML with amazing speed. Sends in killer crosses after turning the opposition in knots!

Seyfo Soley - Free - An absolute monster 6"4' defensive midfielder, no-one gets past him!

Patrick Noubissie - Free - Defensive midfielder who seems to love going up front as well as defending. Has a class long shot from the edge of the box. Was one of the highest average rated players in League 2.

Jonathan North - 1k - 17 year old goalkeeper that already has the ability to play first team football at League 2 level, better than my keepers (Russel Hoult and Kevin Pilkington) put together!

Terry Dixon - Free - Young Irish striker with loads of potential, signed him for County and he scored 7 goals in his first few games then was out injured for the rest of the season. I liked what I saw in his first few games though and he's quality!

Diego Ribera - Free - Very injury prone, but none-the-less class striker. Doesn't score as much as the likes of Makela but gets great assists.

James Cheser - Loan until end of season and then sign on a free at the end of the season when his contract runs out - Classy young Centre Back, went along brilliantly with Mike Edwards for me, letting nothing past him.

If anyone would like more of my signings with County please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Finn

im bury at the minute but i sold a few players and got a bit of money but you could get hal-robson kanu on loan and simon *** who is classy young striker

jordan spencer on loan fro west ham. amazing..
chester from man utd on loan.
dan smith on a free.
keep bishop. scored 30 goals for my bury team. use zeebees benetiz with flavour tactics.
i got promoted 1st season.

gary irvine and andy jackson from st johnstone, and ryan stevenson from ayr are all quaility for very little money

rocamora, a spanish cm/amc natural. hes not at a club at the start of the game so is available on a free. top player.

Anyone know of any really good and cheap central midfielders? I only have 1k to spend and am Aldershot?

Hamed Diomande' - ASEC - DC - 60k 20yrs old Ivory Coast! - CLASS!!!!
Israel Khan - USMP - AMC - Free 19yrs old
Markel - CM - Real Sociedad - 130k 22yrs old
Josepmir Ballon - USMP - 275k CM - 20yrs old - maybe little less!
Jan Schlosser - Ismaning - Free GK - 25yrs old
Steve Marlet - Free - ST
Max Gradel - Leicster - 200k - AMR - 20yrs old
Ariel Borysiuk - Legia - free in winter transfer window
Seyfo Soley - Free

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Mousso Guindo - ASEC - LB - 100k CLASS! 18 yrs old
Michael Morton - Orlando Pirates- 60k 19 yrs old
Stephen Carr - RB - Free
Giorgi Makaridze - Dinamo Tiblsisi - GK - 100k 18 yrs old
Daniel Aquino - Murcia - 300k - ST/AML - Pure Class!
Zakarie Boucher - Le Havre - GK - Youth

Daniel Aquino becomes really good. worth 10 mil in my game

Keep Ben Davies at all costs, he'll take you right up to the CCC. Seyfo Soley is a good shout, get Simon Church on loan from Reading too, he scores sh!tloads of goals.

Signed Jamil Adam for aldershot out of contract scored 22 goals