djcowan

Reaction score
Hi

I will start this by saying I am in no way a FM expert and I only started playing the game again last year after around 4 years away so safe to say alot has changed.

I am thinking about starting a new game basically as I am a bit bored of the traditional leagues like England, Spain, Italy and I am looking at a less popular league to start in.

Could anyone give me some recommendations of which league to go for?

Cheers

I always think the MLS provides a different experience than the European leagues. With its various drafts as well as its end of season playoffs and salary limits, I think it gives an interesting challenge.

My plan after I get tired of my current Fulham save is to manage in Turkey, with Besiktas as preferred team. Want to bring them closer to Galatasaray in terms of league titles and try my best in Europe.
You could also give AS Saint-Etienne a try as they are the most successful club in terms of league titles in France and you could try outclassing PSG.

Thanks everyone,

Funnily enough, the MLS, South America and Turkey all sprang to night along with Mexico, Denmark and Russia.

I will have a think and hopefully get something started when I feel I am ready to take up the challenge.

I would go for England, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Holland, Brazil and Portugal