Leagues' Reputation did not increase when rebuilding New Asian Champions League

robosyah

Reaction score
Hello,

I had rebuilt the new Asian champions league where all champions from nations' top league can enter champions league just like the European.

But I have a problem, where when i tested it, the leagues' reputation did not increase or decrease year by year. In the original Asian champions league, the leagues's reputation did increase or decrease.

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks... :)

Hello,

I had rebuilt the new Asian champions league where all champions from nations' top league can enter champions league just like the European.

But I have a problem, where when i tested it, the leagues' reputation did not increase or decrease year by year. In the original Asian champions league, the leagues's reputation did increase or decrease.

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks... :)

Could be because of a lack of history in the league files to show any increase or decrease of talent?

What do you mean?

Sorry, I mean that all the nation's league reputation did not increase or decrease annually like the original game without edit. When Asian champions league was edited, all nation's league reputation become static.