byram

Reaction score
i only ever seem to manage english clubs, tried germany and serie a quite abit
what is your favourite league, i think eastern european leagues be fun low management
like czech republic.

i only ever seem to manage english clubs, tried germany and serie a quite abit
what is your favourite league, i think eastern european leagues be fun low management
like czech republic.
The Bundesliga. So far, Dortmund Won it in the first year, Bayern the second, Me (Hamburger SV) the third, and Schalke the fourth. It's crazy, but it makes it fun because it's unpredictable :)

I think I've only managed in England, Spain, France and the USA, and then international management. Spain is fun trying to topple Real and Barca with somebody like Atletico or Valencia. I had fun with OL in FM12 as they start out really poor financially but with a good squad. I imagine France could be really fun in FM14 or with LFCMarshall's summer update either playing as cash-rich PSG and Monaco or trying to keep up with an established old power like OM or OL.

Managing in the MLS is hard. Lots of rules, hard to build a decent squad within those rules, but if you're looking for a challenge or something unique I recommend it.

I should do a Bundesliga or South American save some time. I also have the idea of doing a Mexico save with Xolos Tijuana (they've got some good Americans on their squad ... as you can guess I'm American) so that could be fun as Mexican teams can get into the Copa Libertadores as well as the NACL.

Last edited:
I think I've only managed in England, Spain, France and the USA, and then international management. Spain is fun trying to topple Real and Barca with somebody like Atletico or Valencia. I had fun with OL in FM12 as they start out really poor financially but with a good squad. I imagine France could be really fun in FM14 or with LFCMarshall's summer update either playing as cash-rich PSG and Monaco or trying to keep up with an established old power like OM or OL.

Managing in the MLS is hard. Lots of rules, hard to build a decent squad within those rules, but if you're looking for a challenge or something unique I recommend it.

I should do a Bundesliga or South American save some time. I also have the idea of doing a Mexico save with Xolos Tijuana (they've got some good Americans on their squad ... as you can guess I'm American) so that could be fun as Mexican teams can get into the Copa Libertadores as well as the NACL.

Nice you've just opened up something new for me as I hadn't realised Mexican teams can compete in both the NACL and Libertadores - would be great to be champions of 2 continents at the same time! Then of course the club world championships. I will have to look into that one.

I'm currently enjoying a game in Belgium at the moment playing as Genk. It's become very interesting at the moment as Anderlecht got a tycoon takeover and we're taking over Europe - last year's CL final was Genk vs Anderlecht!

Nice you've just opened up something new for me as I hadn't realised Mexican teams can compete in both the NACL and Libertadores - would be great to be champions of 2 continents at the same time! Then of course the club world championships. I will have to look into that one.

I'm currently enjoying a game in Belgium at the moment playing as Genk. It's become very interesting at the moment as Anderlecht got a tycoon takeover and we're taking over Europe - last year's CL final was Genk vs Anderlecht!

Yeah, I'm not sure what the qualification rules are for Mexican teams in Copa Libertadores, but in real life Tijuana made it to the quarter finals before losing to eventual winners Atletico Minero.

Two Belgian teams in the CL final? That's ludicrous! What year are you in?

Yeah, I'm not sure what the qualification rules are for Mexican teams in Copa Libertadores, but in real life Tijuana made it to the quarter finals before losing to eventual winners Atletico Minero.

Two Belgian teams in the CL final? That's ludicrous! What year are you in?

Just checked in my game and Chivas have played in both, the seasons run completely differently so it could work.

Yeah, Anderlecht have spent 400mil on players over 4 seasons and have built a quality team with Gattuso as manager. My Genk team have been based around Barca's philosophy and I've made 3 CL finals, winning 2 of them.

after managing my favourite team birmingham city i always look at athletic bilbao due to the transfer policy and then the mls as its a good long term challenge. at the moment though im enjoying china and asia in general there is a limit on foreign players and the home grown players arent great so you have to make a choice of having a great foreign defense but lack fire power or a great attacking force but leak goals at the back. trying to balance it is a hard thing that can change instantly.

I love playing in France, bringing up Paris FC from 3rd division. Also I always do a Leicester save as championship is really fun and close

Just playing my way through serbian lower leagues (you need to download it). And it's madness. Goal galore almost every match, anyone defeating anyone, it's so much fun for me. Beside this, i love playing in England, Italy and Spain, tried Portugal, Germany and a few others, didn't do it for me.

I enjoy serie A, serious competition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I always seem to keep coming back to Scotland, even though breaking Celtic's lock on the SPL is a buzzkill. If you get a team promoted from below the Premier League, and the first time you play Celtic and realize one of their players earns what your entire team earns in a week...you have to play humble for a few years.
And Spain in LLM is fun, just for the tactics/style played by most teams. I made up an asymmetrical tactic and threw it at the league and enjoyed the chaos that resulted.