Leaked Transfer

Johnny Boy

Reaction score
When i offer 4 a player i always get a news thing saying the bid for this player has been leaked or something like that..its annoyin because teams become aware of the bid and start to bid 4 the same player and sometimes the players value increases..i was just wondering is there a way to stop a transfer bid form being leaked

Thanks

In short, no. In my experience it has never changed the outcome or price of any transfers but it may be different for you.

I thought there was an option at the bottom saying Public/Private maybe its on private. or i beleive it one of ur staff check there loyalty stats

It just means there are other interested parties who are going to make a bid.There isn't really a leak its just something SI put in to add a little more realism,other teams are going to make a bid anyway.Besides the leak is probably coming from the team your buying from in a attempt to bump the price up.

In some cases, if there are more than 1 club interested for the player, it will increase the asking price of the player
Don't think there's anything you can do about it

It just means there are other interested parties who are going to make a bid.There isn't really a leak its just something SI put in to add a little more realism,other teams are going to make a bid anyway.Besides the leak is probably coming from the team your buying from in a attempt to bump the price up.

Alrite Thanks every1 ..theres nothing i can do but what JP Woody said makes sense :p

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

In some cases, if there are more than 1 club interested for the player, it will increase the asking price of the player
Don't think there's anything you can do about it

Yeah i knew that ;)