Jaggers

Reaction score
Just started the 2015/16 season, after 5 year with Brentford (got them to the prem, took 5 years) i got offered the Chelsea job as the sixth season began and i jumped at a chance to manage a big club.

Well a regreatable choice, the finance balance was -£10million, now -£45million in Feb,

Is this typical with Chelsea, the leaking money, does roman still clear the debts like on the older games at the end of the season?

l am also way under the wage allowance 1.7m, can spend 2.7million. and i have money to spend also around 20million.

No loans either and they won the league in 2012/13 and 2013/14, plus champions league finalist last two season, losing twice

can any one offer help or advise or has anyone been in a similar position

Last edited:
You should be fine, Roman Abramovich will cover any losses you make at the end of the season

I think that when the season is over, Abramovich will remove all debt from the club, just like in real life. :)

If this is the case wish i'd spent all the transfer kitty in January, but id rather run the club in the black than lose money every year.

Great guides, Finished the season and won the Prem, Quarter finals of champ,

Will see if i can offload a few before pre-season, the youth and gold method sounds best, already got rid of Ivanovic and replaced him will a regen prospect.

Also seen that i am getting a new stadium in July 2017, currently just ended the 2015/16 season. But there are no clubs debt on this ground but could construction being coming out of my finances?

Tried the Over Far East link, board shot me down, Can you really get three financial links, i thought it was two only, US and Far East?