Reaction score
I have started a save with my beloved West Ham and I am doing okay.

...But I am conceding so many headers especially from set pieces, however this has only just started to happen. I first noticed it when I played Man City I had my match prep on defend set pieces, I lost 3-0 conceding 3 headed set pieces mainly corners, then I had a horror show against Arsenal losing 7-0 4 set pieces and 1 header from a cross Welbeck completing a first half hattrick! Then Chelsea a 4-0 defeat with 3 set piece goals. I am sure it is not my tactics as I am beating teams around me and have played well against bigger teams up to now like drawing at Anfield and beating City at the Etihad in the Capital one cup.

All the while my match prep has been defend set pieces.

Anyone else having this problem?
Is it a way of the game making bigger and better teams superior?

Is it a way of the game making bigger and better teams superior?

Simple answer: No. The game dose not distinguish between the player and the AI. the ME is not conspiring to beat you.

What is your Defensive Corner Set up? Who do you have defending what areas?

What I do is zonal marking with my Arsenal save. The first half a season I haven't conceded one corner. In the zone I have my 2 centre backs, defensive midfielder, striker and other central midfielder. I then have my main playmaker marking the edge of the box as well as the left winger stopping then from going short, right winger (quick but short) up top and full backs on posts. Zonal is the best way to go tbh.