damiao is nevertheless a beast provided u give him good feeders of d ball.....

Any player instructions in particular????

You stay classy......

he bangs 4 goals a game in my fm!!!! Classy,Worldclass,explosive&powerful..

I normally play different variants of a 4-5-1 with a poacher. Do people think it would be best leaving him as a poacher if I ever get him, or would he work better if I changed him to a target man or complete forward?

Wow, this guys a total beast! Him + Cavani = PURE ANNIHILATION!! Thanks for all the comments and screenshot guys :D (H)

I normally play different variants of a 4-5-1 with a poacher. Do people think it would be best leaving him as a poacher if I ever get him, or would he work better if I changed him to a target man or complete forward?

definitely play him as a poacher, particularly if you have quality attacking mids.

Never signed him, but on my game he scores half at least of Internationals goals, and always seems to be dangerous

It's funny with Leandro Damiao, because his attributes are not drop-dead amazing. he looks to be a good striker, nothing more. But when you actually play him, you realize what a goal machine he is. Similar to Eden Hazard in that even Hazard's attributes aren't as good as some of the regens I've seen and had. But he's outperformed 95% of them. Some players are just amazing in the game, and must-buys..and Hazard and Leandro Damiao are two great examples.

I brought him for Spurs and he's been struggling. How do you guys play him? I've got him as Target Man-Attack and he misses so many chances. He has good service from Modric, Cabaye, Witsel, Bale, Gaitan and Lennon all supplying him. Don't get me wrong he scores, but he also misses so many chances for me!!!!

I brought him for Spurs and he's been struggling. How do you guys play him? I've got him as Target Man-Attack and he misses so many chances. He has good service from Modric, Cabaye, Witsel, Bale, Gaitan and Lennon all supplying him. Don't get me wrong he scores, but he also misses so many chances for me!!!!

train him on his composure and finishing, and play him as a poacher. that might make a difference.