Checking on my save , I bought him for the second season, He got a pulled Hamstring in 2011 and 4 weeks off , and in 2012 he Fractured cheekbone and 4 weeks of , that is.

He is definitely injury prone. Bought him for villarreal as a replacement for Rossi and he can't play more than 4 or 5 games without getting some sort of injury. I had sanogo as backup and he's gradually edging rossi out of the starting spot

He is definitely injury prone. Bought him for villarreal as a replacement for Rossi and he can't play more than 4 or 5 games without getting some sort of injury. I had sanogo as backup and he's gradually edging rossi out of the starting spot

He is nto injury prone at all, maybe you shoudl up your staff of coaches in fitness, strength training, and aerobics. I have had him for 6 seasons now and he has been out for a total of 6 weeks. BEEF UP YOUR STAFF AND TRAINING.

I have an injury prone LB but he can go without injuries for half a season then pick up like 5 max of 2 week ones, can get annoying but they never go out for a long time, my max on this guy in 8 years is a 3 month spell out.

He is nto injury prone at all, maybe you shoudl up your staff of coaches in fitness, strength training, and aerobics. I have had him for 6 seasons now and he has been out for a total of 6 weeks. BEEF UP YOUR STAFF AND TRAINING.

My staff is perfectly good. 4.5 stars in strength and 5 for aerobic. I use Duncs training with Damiao on his own regime which is toned down slightly to stop him getting injured in training. Now that he isnt pulling up in training he just does it in matches. He's great when we can play, but Im considering getting rid of him due to his injuries