DAK7

Reaction score
Anyone had any success in buying Leandro Damiao from Internacional? Im in my 5th season with United and bid upto 75 million and still they refused to sell. He has a buy out clause of 212 million and they wont accept any less.

Seems a goal machine in the game too.

I had him on the last one as liverpool. Got him for bout 20 mil, turned out to be one of the best signings i've made on fm ever. he scored just over a hundred goals for me on 3 and a bit years. Not really looked at him on 13 though, but going on past games I'd say hes worth buying.

Only realistic chance of seeing him in action for the first 2/3 seasons at least is to start as INTERNACIONAL.

He is a beast with no equal- will score 40+ goals per season.

I agreed to sign him for £28m in the second summer transfer window, but pulled out in favour of a £10m +Rosicky & Giroud deal for Falcao :D

I remember he was transfer listed at the beginning of mybsecond season for about $20m. I ended up choosing stephen jovetic over him, but he looks like a great striker. Has been performin well in my saves, even though hes not on my team :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone had any success in buying Leandro Damiao from Internacional? Im in my 5th season with United and bid upto 75 million and still they refused to sell. He has a buy out clause of 212 million and they wont accept any less.

Seems a goal machine in the game too.

It's very hard to get him unless you pay an astronomical transfer fee. Isn't it better to use some of the cheaper options available? Definitely check out Rodrigo and Ademilson. Both very cheap, and both potentially world class strikers. :)

He's always on the transfer list on mine like falcao, neymar etc for about 30+ mill but never really gone for him but he's easily singable

It's very hard to get him unless you pay an astronomical transfer fee. Isn't it better to use some of the cheaper options available? Definitely check out Rodrigo and Ademilson. Both very cheap, and both potentially world class strikers. :)

My strikers are Falcao, Lewandowski, Long and Ademilson. Damiao was first choice but i had to go for Lewandowski instead.

My strikers are Falcao, Lewandowski, Long and Ademilson. Damiao was first choice but i had to go for Lewandowski instead.

Haha, quite the strike force there. Might want to consider selling Long, and bringing in Rodrigo if he's cheap. Seriously, the guy is a beast in FM13.

Haha, quite the strike force there. Might want to consider selling Long, and bringing in Rodrigo if he's cheap. Seriously, the guy is a beast in FM13.

Long has been top scorer in the PL last three seasons in my game mate, hitting 30+ each time. For 13 million i had to bring him in.. He's going to be backup obviously but i just wanted to try him out at a bigger club. I only play with 1 up front usually so he can play the Capital One cup games and obviously if i have an injury he'll get more game time.

Leandro Damiao

Well in both fm13 and 14. I first make a bid off 40 million then the club comes back wanting 100 million it puts me off then i see his status as unhappy so i make a bid of 30 million and it gets accept and i get all the cash he wants done. Then suddenly as going into the days it comesback with that my team esepcially english teams ie Liverpool Man city Utd Chelsea Arsenal. It comes back with that i've pulled out the deal any reason why it does it?

I bought him for 50M. so far has scored 20 goals in 18 appearances in all competitions. not bad, eh?

In one of my previous Man united saves bought him for ?65M (including about ?15m in add-ons) he is a goal scoring machine.