iamdale

Reaction score
How do you get the best out of Leandro Damiao. ive brought him a couple times and is pretty pants to be honest

I play him on his own upfront as a target man, with 2 AM behind him Trequartista and advanced playmaker, then 3 CMs, 1 support DLP, a box to box midfielder and a ball winning midfielder. quality attacking fullbacks also help.
this is my best team with him in. (man city)

damiao(TM)

sergio aguero(T) david silva(AP)

yaya toure(BBM) alex witsel(DLP) Yann m'vila(BWM)

gael clichy(FB) Vincent Kompany(CD) Raphael Varane(CD) Greg van der viel(FB)

Joe Hart(SK)

He is one of the best strikers in FM, i was using him as playmaker striker in a 433.

LeandroDamiaoOverview_Attributes2.jpg

i've got the best out of him using him as a poacher or advanced forward alongside julio baptista playing the DLF-support role. damiao was just awesome like that. munain pushed baptista out of the team though and now damiao's been very average whereas munain has started banging them in. so i've kind of got the same problem as yourself now!

I paid $47.5mil for him and so far he's scored in every single premiership game for me (6 apps, 7 goals). I just use him as an attacking DLF in all my formations and he scores goals regardless.

this guy is amazing. no doubt. i should have bought him when is price tag was just 19m. sign, now he signed a new contract, and the club wants 30m . ffs :mad:

this guy is amazing. no doubt. i should have bought him when is price tag was just 19m. sign, now he signed a new contract, and the club wants 30m . ffs :mad:

That is unfortunately with everybody else you cannot sign outside the initial starting month of the game, as either the teams will quickly realize their talent/worth or they transfer/sign mega-contracts. If you are lucky you might find them on transfer list because they end up disliking their boss, want to move to a higher rep club, or their contract nears its end.

As for Damiao, I feel he is worth every penny you spend. He's got the top-class physical stats to thrive in the EPL, with the mental and technical stats to compliment and make him a dominate striker!

4-1-3-2 (Inside fowards)
Lone striker as AF
About a goal a game

That is unfortunately with everybody else you cannot sign outside the initial starting month of the game, as either the teams will quickly realize their talent/worth or they transfer/sign mega-contracts. If you are lucky you might find them on transfer list because they end up disliking their boss, want to move to a higher rep club, or their contract nears its end.

As for Damiao, I feel he is worth every penny you spend. He's got the top-class physical stats to thrive in the EPL, with the mental and technical stats to compliment and make him a dominate striker!

well, i dont really need him tbh, cuz i have cavani, joteivc, and Mbaye niang plus leandro to next in line for succession XD

ha! For me its RVP/Damiao, then walcott (he gets more time on the wing for me), Jordan Ayew getting rotated in, with Sanogo out on Loan for experience so he'll hopefully come back and challange for a spot!