Personality: Balanced
Description: Striker
Suggested Roles:

Poacher - Attack

Screenshots:
View attachment 197238View attachment 197239View attachment 197240

**** u beat me to it
shame they don't got Victor Andrade in the database yet

Yeah he looks quality I just signed him for Newcastle , I'll let you know how it goes (H)

I bought him for $15 million and 20% of profit on next sale. He's a 3.5 star striker in the Portuguese PL with a possible 4.5 future rating according to m scouts. Currently a 3, possible 4.5 at AMC and a 2.5/4 for AML/AMR.

In his first start for me he knocked one home. Had to wait 5 weeks after signing him to get him on the pitch due to an ankle injury..hopefully he is not injury prone. I sold off Hulk to get this guy and slid him in to Hulk's position immediately.

In Fifa 12, he was one of the best strikers for me around 2020.

- How much is everyone buying him for? I signed him with Celtic for £9M (£3M and then £6M over 48 months)

- Can he slot straight into your team or should I send him on loan, or only play him in lower games?

they would not budge from 9.5m for me, Arsenal

umm, interesting. maybe i'll have a look at him in my arsenal save. those he have WP issues ?

£9.25mil release clause and no work permit issues it gets accepted on appeal I just put 1 mil down then 8.25mil over 24 months his stats are already going up after 3 months at the club

he-is-AWESOME!!!

pass wp in my arsenal save, and was currently playing in the wc u19 games. went to watch him, and wow, lad knows how to score goals :p

does anyone know where i can find a facepack for him? please

sortitoutsi.net the latest update V4.0 of cut out facepack megapack

he is 20 on my save called "Wonderkid" replaced Doumbia who was injured as my poacher. His statistics say all 24 app / 22 goals + 8 assists

This kid will be even much more better in future!

has anyone got a screen print of what he will be like in the future ?

My leandro i bought into my newcastle save has problems settling into the club, so i let him leave for a month. If he doesnt settle in what should i do?

My leandro i bought into my newcastle save has problems settling into the club, so i let him leave for a month. If he doesnt settle in what should i do?

sell him off then, I have yet to see him become better than what he looks like at the start to be honest, he only gets worse!