ijoinedforfm

Reaction score
Is there any way i can make my team learn a tactic quicker in pre season than usual like general training on tactics and scheduling less match training or more etc?

put the tactic you wish your team to learn into all three tactic slots, then in general training, set it to tactics on high or very high, untick both boxes for post and pre match resting. will be fluid about 2 weeks before the season starts, or there abouts.

its a tactic i've made myself so can't do the first part but i've done everything else, do i set more match training or less though? or leave in the middle

put the tactic you wish your team to learn into all three tactic slots, then in general training, set it to tactics on high or very high, untick both boxes for post and pre match resting. will be fluid about 2 weeks before the season starts, or there abouts.

you can, just save it then click on the other empty tactic slots an go to "use existing tactic" i think it's called. match training, move it one or two notches to the left.

The thing about general training on tactics is wrong. That trains players tactical attributes.

What you want to do is set match training on tactics only, and for as much time as possible. So therefore schedule as many friendlies as you can. Doesn't matter how weak the opposition are, or how many kids you play, just make sure the team have as much match preparation training as possible. This will increase the speed the team learns the tactics. This year I've usually ended up having between 12-15 friendlies to give it as much practice as possible.