Dowey09

Reaction score
I've had Neymar for nearly 6 years now, he still cannot speak basic english and has consistently got an average rating of 7/7.1

Is the lack of english hampering his form and is there anyway I can get him to learn English quicker ?

His lack of English may effect how well he blends with your squad, how about you talk to him about signing a new player who he recommends or try signing a coach who is a favoured person.

try and find a brazilian kid who can speak english for him to tutor? might help him pick it up?

I brought Neymar into my team pre season of my first year, He played OK throughout the first half of the season. I was getting the messages about him having trouble blending in due to the language barrier. During the January transfer window the board gave me some extra money so I bought Neymars ex team mate Henrique. They both just exploded the second half. Henrique had 4 assists and 2 goals his 1st 4 games with me and Neymar scored 17 goals the second half.

I dont see the blending message any more for Neymar so I think there may be some merit to the idea of bringing in another Brazilian to ease the transition for them both.