GeorgeC994

Reaction score
Just wondered how people manage to leave and move clubs across one save. I end up getting so attached to the first club in the save and never leave.

How do you recommend I go about not getting so attached?

Thanks

Decide pre-game to move every 3-5 years, but here come several messages of 'Man Up, Move On'

There's no reason to leave if you're still happy and enjoy the club, my main reasons for switching come down to boredom. Winning the same 3-4 cups every year for 5-6 years gets boring so I venture out and try and dominate other leagues. I advise making sure you leave the club with a quality youth system and maybe even take some with you, seeing a youth player develop and travel around the world with me winning titles every where we go together is one of the most satisfying aspects for me maybe that could be for you too.

I always move clubs, I enjoy doing journeyman saves now, I've had every FM & CM since 99/00 and got bored of taking a club to world domination so I stay at a club a couple of seasons, sometimes less before applying for other jobs.

I also don't like change clubs, I'd better prefer to start a new save when I'm bored with my current club

Currently playing as Benfica and 3.5 years in and really want to win a Champions League before moving on. In general for saves I set myself targets to achieve and once achieved I move on or start a new save.

Just wondered how people manage to leave and move clubs across one save. I end up getting so attached to the first club in the save and never leave.

How do you recommend I go about not getting so attached?

Thanks

Same, I've never swapped clubs.

sometime you just get bored after winning everything and start looking for changes ;)

Depends on the save, for me. Sometimes I do a save with the team I support (Bradford), or a team I have a soft spot for (Everton, Letico, Barca, Motherwell, Ull/Kisa). Other times I start with the intention of moving on, treating it like the money is really needed and whatnot.

That's created an interesting angle to it a couple of times. Chairmen sometimes want you to take a wage-cut, even after winning a title or whatever.

I almost never swap teams, unless I've started with a team in the Northern Premier or something - then getting a job in a higher league can be an achievement in the same way as winning promotion with the team. Not played enough in 16 to do that yet though.