Cai123

Reaction score
I managed swansea and won the pl/ fa with the in my first season and had buit an amazing squad on underated cheep amazing players( kayal, gds, bridgeetc) then i left the squad with a healthy €274k of free wage budget and €40 mill to spend. They emidietly sold their key players( gds, bridge, kayal, sinclair, machedo etc) for pennies to chelsea, man utd and co. They then bought m'villa for €40 mill and sahmovic for €15 mill and a load of other players, from transfers( in and out) they made a loss of €60 mill and then they had a loan debt of €30 mill but the new manager only got them to tenth by january, so he was sacked and replaced by sumone ho spent another €30 mill and the club now had €80 mill of loan debt and at the end of the season the maneger got sacked after leading them two 11 th place. I considerd taking the jonb two save tthem but they looked safe, then disaster struck, some manager came who sold vorm for €1 mill and bought branescu for €40 mill driving the club to €160 mill pounds of dept and then branescu got injured so some 37 year old was plaing and by jan swansea were bottom and had only 11 points. They were in admin and had a transfer embargo. After that story, my cwestion is this, why are managers so thick with ur ex club?

Last edited:
Has anyone else had this problem that once you leave the club that it has disintigrated? My koln team who i left 1/2 season r doing fine financualy and have only sold 2 players and r 3rd in the league. They did get knocked out of the cl though, which i won.

Whenever I leave a club,I go from favorite personnel to enemy(very hated).What's that all about?It's really stupid.

I think the real problem here is that they sold Vorm twice... Which is clearly against the rules and probably ended up in some sort of fine and/or points deduction.

And it would be fairly hypocritical to ask "why are managers so thick with ur ex club?" when your post is full of 'howwibblle' spelling mistakes and 'tewwibblee' grammar.

I think the real problem here is that they sold Vorm twice... Which is clearly against the rules and probably ended up in some sort of fine and/or points deduction.

And it would be fairly hypocritical to ask "why are managers so thick with ur ex club?" when your post is full of 'howwibblle' spelling mistakes and 'tewwibblee' grammar.

First of all they only sold vorm once( my mistke) and as for the spelling i am typing one handed( because of my injury) on an ipod touch. Its not easy!!

Last edited: