dasty

Reaction score
Well, I had just taken over as the manager of Man Utd 3 seasons in and it seems that Fabio is leaving on a free! He did not manage to find a club during the transfer window, and stayed for the season on a month-to-month contract. I'm trying to keep him at the club, but whenever I tries to offer him a new contract the agent pops out saying he is not interested.

I have so far played him quite a bit in the first team and he even had me in his favoured personnel in a short time. I have had a few chats with him telling him that I will transfer list him if he doesn't sign a new contract and stuff and he agreed that he will be signing, but nothing seems to be happening. Anyone have any idea what should I do other than pointing a gun to him during contract negotiations?

Click on the agents name and see if he has you on the disliked people list... if he does, and you are desperate to keep Fabio, then your best bet would be to just sign some of his clients, and offer high agent fee'... (See if he has any free-agents you can get for next to nothing!)