HamoudiLFC

Reaction score
Hi guys. This is the first time I am writing a thread/sharing my FM stories with others, and after reading a lot of other stories I was inspired and decided to do a story of my own.

I decided to take the challenge and manage a club from my home country Lebanon, win the AFC Champions League, etc. And manage the Lebanese National Team too, in which I will qualify for the World Cup, Asian Cup, etc.

I hope you guys like my story and I want feedback from you guys since this is my first story, whether it is good or bad. :)

I will start the season on the 1st of August. I will coach the National Team of Lebanon, and Nejmeh/Al-Nejmeh in the Lebanese Premier Division/League.

The Leagues I will be using:

Expectations

The Lebanese FA expected me to be competitive in the World Cup Asian Qualifying, although we have been eliminated months before I was appointed as head coach of Lebanon.

My upcoming match is in 19 days, an international friendly match against Northern Mariana Islands.

I would like to know where you bought your copy of football manager 2013 in lebanon

bro how can you manage lebanon / lebanese teams in fm 13 3al2an and i cant seem to find a patch