CJACKO11

Reaction score
Sky souces have revieled that Ledley King will miss 3weeks with a groin tear. personaly i believe it was a stupid idea to take King in the first place. What does everyone think about this and how much does it effect England??

So first choice center back ruled out through injury, then his replacement gets ruled out.

Gutted.

not that bad is it?

1 week gone of the World Cup + 3 weeks of the World Cup to go + Ledley King injury + Plus all of England's other problems (including Rio being out) =

Very Bad News.

Woahh, He took part in light training earlier, they said he should be alright next week, but is defo out for the Algeria game...

not that bad is it?
If true, then yes.:$

Three weeks. He'd definetly miss the group games and probably only just be back for the quarters if we get there.

Leaves us with carragher who looked dodgy vs the USA and Dawson who doesn't even have a cap for england. I forgot about upson, he's **** tough.

Pretty **** news.:(

Last edited:
I hope Dawson will play with Terry because Carragher is too slow.

and we cant call a replacement. Dawson is our only choice apart from carragher. Upson is ****

1 week gone of the World Cup + 3 weeks of the World Cup to go + Ledley King injury + Plus all of England's other problems (including Rio being out) =

Very Bad News.
= call up a replacement if possible we will lend you Paul McShane ;) :pXD

Well, DUH! Jesus, why are you all shocked, of course he's injured ,it's Ledly King

King should never of gone,he can barely tie his shoe laces without needing a week to recuperate.

I can't believe some of the people criticising his selection in the squad or the USA game - Most of the pre-game team line up predictions/teams they wanted that I saw all included Ledley King and now Capello made a massive mistake in taking him - Eurghhhh mindless fickle football fans, does my nut.

I can't believe some of the people criticising his selection in the squad or the USA game - Most of the pre-game team line up predictions/teams they wanted that I saw all included Ledley King and now Capello made a massive mistake in taking him - Eurghhhh mindless fickle football fans, does my nut.
I never wanted him to go. I think he is a good player but i simply wouldn't want a player who cant even train.

Michael Dawson should've been instead, mmaybe not as good, but not as reguallry injured