Yes, that was embarassing.

As for this news, I think it's an exaggeration. There's been talk that he'll miss the match against Algeria, but I'd be reluctant to believe anything further until the medical staff come out and confirm it.

Yes, that was embarassing.

As for this news, I think it's an exaggeration. There's been talk that he'll miss the match against Algeria, but I'd be reluctant to believe anything further until the medical staff come out and confirm it.

its just what i have heard on ssn. even if was a broken nail it would take king a month to recover.

its just what i have heard on ssn. even if was a broken nail it would take king a month to recover.

Interesting if it is true. Two of the primary centre-backs out injured, being covered by a guy coaxed out of retirement and another who hasn't played a competitive game for country yet.

I still think Dawson will play really well for England, given the chance. Maybe we'll get to witness that ourselves at this rate.

I think he's only out for next match now. :)

Just when we need Ledley he gets injured like he has been all season long,

Step up John Terry

Think Dawson should get the chance ya's know what to expect from Carragher so give Dawson a game against Algeria and if he cant hold his own against them then he isn't International material

I agree give Michael Dawson a chance to show his worth