lee_efc

Reaction score
hey people happy new year just a quicky I've recently recieved an offer for tim
cahill and I accepted so I need a tencious midfielder and I though LEE CATTERMOLE can anybody let me know if he's good or rubbish thanks

He is a violent person who can easly get a red card in a game :S Buy Anthony Annan if you need a player like him.

Who's he play for and what price is he available for

Who's he play for and what price is he available for

He plays for Udinese and his nationality is ghana. And you can get him for something like 2-5 million. He plays as and defensive midfielder/ central midfielder and is a good tackler.

Ok thanks I'll have a look at him when I'm home

Annan plays for Rosenborg.

;)annan is the player that stuck his finger up another players bottom, not sure he would be good to have around the changing room, if you know what I mean;)

He is a violent person who can easly get a red card in a game :S Buy Anthony Annan if you need a player like him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVD-PEN9dKM&feature=related"]YouTube - Juksemakeren Anthony Annan[/ame]

He seems like another violent person if you ask me XD

One of my friends recommended Steven defour off standard liege or axel witsel

Lee Cattermole a violent person? I watch Sunderland every week and wouldn't say he was violent at all. Or is it because he got a few red cards at the start of the season?

On FM, he is pretty good, but wont chip in with the goals that Cahill gets. Didn't get that many cards at all for me.