Lee Goes too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatshit

Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a perfect member on FM Base in any sense of the word. I just try my best and sometimes make mistakes such as double posts or 'txt' talk. However I do not think there are many of us who are perfect members and most of us are not given infractions except for a very serious offence. In my opinion saying 'b4' once is not one of those serious offences. I edited the comment after realising my error and thought that that would be enough but the Administrator Lee (I'm sure you all know him- Obamamized Profile picture) decided that because he disliked me he would abuse his power and give me an infraction.

He gave me this infraction and mocked me say he was abusing his power as an admin and was punishing me in his words' for txt talk innit'. I understand I was in the wrong to make this 'txt' talk error but that is what it was- an error and as lots of members regularly use one or two 'txt' talk uttering in their posts I think this is clearly a case of one rule for Me and another rule for everybody else.

BEFORE ANY OF YOU SAY I SHOULD HAVE NOT USED 'B4' AS I DID IN THE 1ST PLACE THINK BACK TO WHEN ANY OF YOU HAVE EVER MISTAKEDLY BROKEN A RULE. ADMINS SHOULD BE IMPARTIAL AND SHOULD NOT ABUSE THEIR POWER IN SUCH A WAY. I HAVE HAD MY RUN INS WITH JP BUT HE WOULD NEVER CONSIDER THROWING HIS WEIGHT AROUND IN SUCH A DISHONOURABLE MANNER. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME- I APPLAUD ANYBODY WHO MANAGED TO REACH THE END.

Please comment saying whether you think all members should be punished on the basis of breaking rules or on the basis of whether Lee dislikes them. THANK YOU.

Last edited:
i just got an infraction for text talking

get over it and take it like a man

oh god, really mate, do you ever stop whining? give it a rest.

Ive never been banned or had an ifraction(A) but i thinks its pointless for the admins to give them out most of us if not all can read and understand "text talk" so whats the big deal? Neatness i suppose

Who by. Did they laugh about the fact they were abusing their power?

by lee it said txt talk init aswell

seriuosly though u need to get over it he is just doing his job

shouldnt people be able to say what they want how they want to say it. i believe its called freedom of speech although on the comp technically it would be freedom of type or something along those lines

Fatshit, all you do is wine you need to give it a rest and just shut up he is doing his job.

seriuosly mate there was an annoucment about it,

i got an infraction for something i didnt thin i should of got it for, i aint going to start a thread about it,

ADMIN PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD

although i agree its not the end of the world so whinging about it isnt going to get you anywere

dude, get over it mate ive got two infractions from kris and lee ages ago for double posting and spam big deal anyway even if kris or lee hated me who cares if i broke a rule within fm base i'll accept the punishment.

i dont see the problem?

It needs to be said that text talk shouldn't be used on a forum. Why do you think so many people are illiterate these days?

Honestly, sort your use of the English language out and you won't get banned, simple as that.

seriuosly mate there was an annoucment about it,

i got an infraction for something i didnt thin i should of got it for, i aint going to start a thread about it,

ADMIN PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD
I like the way you used 'plz' instead of 'please' in that post Scott ;) haha

Ive never been banned or had an ifraction(A) but i thinks its pointless for the admins to give them out most of us if not all can read and understand "text talk" so whats the big deal? Neatness i suppose

Yeah I agree it should be a rule but maybe Lee should not be allowed to abuse his position as he is the only one I have seen do so.

Thats not really on topic, is it Harry?
Infractions are infractions, regardless of what they're for, anyway I'm just saying what everyone's thinking. that FMBase awards thread was polluted by your stupid comments, totally out of hand really.

Yeah I agree it should be a rule but maybe Lee should not be allowed to abuse his position as he is the only one I have seen do so.

i just got a infraction 5mins ago so how is he abusing his power

**** DOWN AND SHUT UP!!

shouldnt people be able to say what they want how they want to say it. i believe its called freedom of speech although on the comp technically it would be freedom of type or something along those lines

Maybe but as it's Sean's website I'll accept Sean's rules but not Lee's abuse.

Get over it, don't 'txt talk' and you won't get an infraction will you? So stop whining.
i just got a infraction 5mins ago so how is he abusing his power

**** DOWN AND SHUT UP!!
Lol "**** DOWN" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.