Lee Goes too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatshit, all you do is wine you need to give it a rest and just shut up he is doing his job.

Watch out Danny. You are breaking the rules by using offensive language and by using 'txt' talk- 'wine' is spelt whine.

well maybe, just maybe Sean asked lee to be admin, the same way JP was made a mod, as he cant check or stop every thread can he,

to be fair i think he has a point but since i like lee and dislike you i don't care if you got an infraction.

Fatshit **** OFF. You are the single most annoying little **** to ever grace these fine forums. I posted a notice today saying we are cutting down on txt talk and the like and warnings would be issued. They are a simple reminder to cut out what you may not realise you are doing.

Stop your childish moaning and forum staff power abuse theories or **** off.

seriuosly mate there was an annoucment about it,

i got an infraction for something i didnt thin i should of got it for, i aint going to start a thread about it,

ADMIN PLZ CLOSE THIS THREAD

Yeah Lee, everybody has made their point. Close the thread.

Fatshit **** OFF. You are the single most annoying little **** to ever grace these fine forums. I posted a notice today saying we are cutting down on txt talk and the like and warnings would be issued. They are a simple reminder to cut out what you may not realise you are doing.

Stop your childish moaning and forum staff power abuse theories or **** off.
What that guy said.

decided that because he disliked me he would abuse his power and give me an infraction.

I don't dislike you, because for me to dislike you I would need to actually know who you are. To me you are just one of many randomers who bring nothing to this community.

He gave me this infraction and mocked me say he was abusing his power as an admin and was punishing me in his words' for txt talk innit'.

Indeed those are my words, but that's the name of the Infraction for any text talking.

Yeah I agree it should be a rule but maybe Lee should not be allowed to abuse his position as he is the only one I have seen do so.

Maybe but as it's Sean's website I'll accept Sean's rules but not Lee's abuse.

There are 1000's of new posts made everyday. I admit that I only read about 10% of those. That's why there is a team of us who moderate these forums to make sure they stick by the forum rules which everyone had to agree to at some point so there is no excuse for not sticking to them.

Also like Kris said he posted an announcement to let everyone know we were clamping down on meaningless spam and txt talk.

Lee has not abused his power he has simply done what we as a team decided to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.