Reaction score
Hi guys, i wanted a challenge to get a former "big club" back to where it was. Choose Leeds, after editing to add O'brien and McCartney found my squad to be lacking in a few places, RB and a Ball Winning Midfielder.

£220k- wage £7k

was also thinkin may need a striker?? Any help from experienced Leeds manager's would be greatfull and any suggestions welcome

thanks in advance.

RB - Abubakari Yakubu(free)
ST - Ahmed Soukouna(free)

I'm playing Pompey currently and almost at the end of the season.

Don't need a striker to start, but backup would be Sears on loan.

Ball winner, could be King Gyan.

RB, Connolly usually does ok for me, but you could try to get Seamus Coleman on loan from Everton.

If your desperate for a striker get Vaclev Kadlec. Beast.

Don't need a striker to start, but backup would be Sears on loan.

Ball winner, could be King Gyan.

RB, Connolly usually does ok for me, but you could try to get Seamus Coleman on loan from Everton.

If your desperate for a striker get Vaclev Kadlec. Beast.

who wud u play upfront? roles?

was thinkin Becchio deep lay striker with McCormck as poacher.

who wud u play upfront? roles?

was thinkin Becchio deep lay striker with McCormck as poacher.

Before I signed Leigh Griffiths from Dundee
I played Becchio up front on his own (Target man, Support)
with McCormack on the wing as an inside forward.
got me promoted in first season :D

Leigh Griffiths is brilliant for Leeds. I got Seamus Coleman on loan but you could get a right back like spence and play him defensive. for ball winning mid i got marc crosas on loan from celtic and played kilkenny there as a back. You will be ok for strikers i think. If you cant afford at the start of the season wait til january and get griffiths

Kyle Walker on loan for a right back, he does so well

Leigh Griffiths Quality mate, i'd go for him.

Fabio Borini On Loan - Chelsea

RB - Armend Dallku should be your choice and he can play as a CB you can get him for 350k euros and that's not much.

Kyle Walker on loan is a must... after performing way above expectations in january mr bates gave me 4.5million if i decided to change season objective to promotion. i then bought jack hobbs and just those two additions got me promoted to the prem. i heavily bolstered the defence but kept howson, kilkenny, gradel, johnson, mcormack and snodgrass, signed beckford on loan and managed to finish my second season at an impressive 7th. Hope this helps... will be following your story MOT