Ecstasy

Reaction score
Promoted at the end of my first season without big problems, ended midtable at the end of the second season but I've been disappointed because at a point I was on 7th and I've been knocked early from domestic cups.
The promotion team suffered big changes and the players I bought it, at my assistant recommendation, were simply **** (Coton has 20 at scouting after CA).
Basically I am in need of players for a midtable team to push forward and forward. I've got 26m transfer budget and 20m wage budget, but currently I've used only 10m from the wages.
I want to play a 4-2-3-1 formation. I've got Bressan on a Trequartista position, Lacina Traore as Target Man, I've bought in Elm for Deep Lying Playmaker (2m) and I'm about to bring a Belgian Ball winning mid to help Elm. Those are my best players.
I've got to sell a Morrocan winger who's been ****, Snodgrass has been poor and left free, Howson left, Aidan left too.
I've got Gioda, Bell for CB and Naughton and Bandalovski for RB. Dodo for LB, but he's been ****.
I need players for CM positions (backup), two inside forwards for AMR/L positions and more quality players.

Okay, I've got the first 11.

Luis Guilherme
Naughton, de Vrij, Bell, Bandalovski
Elm, Nad... (a Belgian ball winning mid)
Belhad.. (the Morrocan winger from Montpellier), Bressan, Reus
Lacina Traore

I need back-ups mainly for left backs and wingers.

Lucas Digne, Lazar Markovic and [FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Maxime Lestienne, they are cheap, but develop extremelly well...[/FONT]

I'm currently challenging for a Champions League spot and even for the title, after being tipped to end 11th by media prediction.