---- Leeds 4th season (2nd in prem) HELP!! ----

LazyTurk

Reaction score
Ok so im in the prem with leeds got them up from playoffs pretty luckily, managed to secure my space with 16th in my first season. Im not struggling with beating team home and away i dont want to download any taticts just want some ideas for starting lineup/formation ect

Thanks

This is my team

Cant read your screenie, sorry I could not help

i got a good formation for you but i dont know how to get a screen shot on my teamoO)

press Print Screen > Open MsPaint > CTRL+V > Save As JPEG > and post here :D

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

No-one??

it just print screens my desktop XD anyways i got a idea if your intrested ? :)

i do have it open but i still get my desktop XD okay basically i play a 4-5-1 with 3 milfielders in the center just above the halfway line, my first midfielder is my strongest physically and best tackler and is set to ball winning midfielder in defence role. My second midfielder is a player who has good passing, tackling and composure, he is set to deep lying playmaker and support. My final midfielder is the best player overall, ( in my game marco verratti ) they should have good overall score in technical attributes. The two winger should be set in a advanced position ( where your wingers are now i believe ) but the winger with the most pace and finshing should be set as an inside foreward .