Leeds championship to champions league

Lewis2202

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to be playing as leeds this time round

i am also playing as leeds

i jist wondered everyone elses reason for playing as them??

Is it cos u support them or cos u relish working under a mad **** chairman

I'm a Leeds fan so always do a Leeds save on all FM's. They've got some good players this year. Bridcutt/Jansson/Taylor are all prem quality players. Although Taylor leaves at the end of the season you can still make a decent amount of money off of him. Lewie Coyle and Ronaldo Viera, if you give them game time then they will both have 5* Potential and turn into fantastic players. By January of the 1st Season Liverpool were offering 7m for Ronaldo Viera in my save, and Lewie Coyle won Young Player of the Year

I'm yet to do a Leeds save yet think I might wait until the takeover goes through and we get the updated database before I start a long term Leeds save.

We do have some class first team players this year though and some good youth coming through. What sort of budget do we get this season?

Not a lot, around 100k and 20k wages. But there are a few fringe players you can sell straight away, Diagouraga and Doukara tend to get snapped up for around 1m each. Murphy for around 500k and you can usually get around 5m for Taylor if you decide to cash in on him before leaving on a free. Wolves always bid around 1.9m for Cooper if you decide to want to sell. Problem is you only get around 50% of transfer fees added to your budget to start with.

Iv started a leeds story on you tube if u wanna have a look u can see what sorta stuff they have etc??

Lewisfm17 Leeds

two videos so far and one uploading tonite

https://youtu.be/A976wVCbXig

dont forget to subscribe for the updates

Last edited:
They are a challenge but if u get them playing and in the right formation they can be very good this year

some good free players out there too, ive heard taylor wont sign regardless of whether u go up ot not but i chose to keep him as i had no one else

I haven't done one but I think if your not a fan the reason people do it is because of the huge fall from grace. A team who in 2002 were in the Champions League are now where they are people relish a challenge of getting them back there.

I must admit i thort that was the attraction much the same as portsmouth and rangers i suppose

leeds

I've only played 5 league games and so far undefeated.
True you dont get much in your budget but as said above you cans ell a few players, I sold-

Doukara- 2.5Mil- Lille
Diagouraga- 2Mil- Bordeaux
Murphy- 1.2Mil- Norwich

Bought In-

Jack Stephens- Loan (Training to play RB)
Diego Poyet- Free
Mahlambi- 850K
Labyad- Free
Tonneson(LB)- 80K
Kuki- 850K

I've still a tiny bit left in the bank, Trying to get Leon Osman on a free but I am pretty stocked in CM. You can sell Taylor for 5mil easy but not anyone near his level available so I've kept him and brought a Norwegian wonder kid in for Peanuts to be his Back Up.

Green
Ayling- Coyle- Berrardi(only kept as he can play LB also)
C Taylor- Tonneson
Jansson- Cooper- Bartley- Stephens
Mowatt- Bridcutt- Vieira- Poyet- O'Kane- Phillips
Hernandez- Mahlambi(South African wonderkid)
Dallas- Labyad
Wood- Antonsson- Roofe- Kuki