Leeds Fest Line-up

sounds about right but i think ill wait for the offical lineup to be announced in 45 misn before i comment

same here Greg, but gutted if Pendulum are on the same time as Metallica :(

Other than that it pwns for me

I'm happy that a-f are there, but I can't believe they're on the main stage. A bit happy yet disappointed at the same time. Now, they're gonna get less stage time...however it will be a bigegr crowd, so I'm not sure.

Same here, I love that line-up, so many bands I love and wana see, got my tick also, wooot.

TITP dicks on that lineup, onyl act im jealous of is QOTSA and ive seen them twice so meh

Lineup sucks ****

That line up is awful! I think the only bands I'd like to see there are; Queens Of The Stone Age and The Raconteurs!

lol u all suck.

For me TITP did look the best fest all summer, but personally Leeds beats it just cos there's so many I wana see this year, plenty of noisier bands this year :D

I think the bigger bands are better than last year. I liked last years line up in the tents, wasnt fussed bwt main stage.

V festival :( we got Sugababes and Will Young at T, no fair

The new line-up additions are:

Reading, Friday August 22/Leeds, Saturday August 23

NME/Radio One Stage: Jack Penate, Be Your Own Pet, One Night Only, The Duke Spirit, Blood Red Shoes, Make Model

The Lock Up Stage: Less Than Jake, Pennywise, Goldfinger, The Unseen, H2O, Frank Turner, The Loved Ones, Hexes

Reading, Saturday August 23/Leeds, Sunday August 24

Main Stage: British Sea Power, The Automatic

NME/Radio One Stage: Seasick Steve, The Ting Tings, Mystery Jets, Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong, Kids In Glass Houses, Santogold, Bombay Bicicle Club

Lock Up Stage: Gallows, Alkaline Trio, Thrice, Flogging Molly, MXPX, Cancer Bats, Set Your Goals, King Blues, ****** Up, The Gaslight Anthem, Hi Fi Hand Grenade, Random Hand

Reading, Sunday August 24/Leeds, Friday August 22

The Main Stage: Alexisonfire

NME/Radio One Stage: The Music, Hadouken!, Lightspeed Champion, Cajun Dance Party, Adam Green, Yeasayer, The Metros

Dance Stage: CSS, Digitalism, Simian Mobile Disco, Chromeo, Crystal Castles, Lethal Bizzle, Holy ****, The Whip, Robots In Disguise, The Shoes

looking 4ward 2 frm tht list, Be Your Own Pet, Blood Red Shoes, Alexisonfire, Crystal Castles, Frank Turner, Hadouken, Bombay Bicycle Club.......may go see CSS, robots in disguise and Gallows depending on how i feel at the time/who else is on

scenekids really cant do dance.

!!! headlined the dance tent last year ffs.

TITP has proper dance, dance