Chico Nico

Reaction score
I need a new goalkeeper that is good as i have just sold my best keeper to Liverpool due to him wanting to leave the club because wanted to move bigger club! So i need a good one that will join my club...i am willing to spend at most 5 million on the best keeper! I'm also in my first year of the season and our expectation is to win the league. My facilities are top training facilities with good youth facilities.

Hope someone can give me some players that are good! I'm also looking for another younger Goalkeeper that has huge potential that i can build him but lacks ability.

look at Roy Carroll out of contract but will have to offer pretty high wages to accept your contract offer as other clubs are offering a contract so i suggest offering at rage of £18,500 if you can :) put some of your transfer fund in the wage budget if you want him ;)

Itumeleng Khune, Luis Guilherme, Daniel Agyei(Ghana keeper), Mahamadou Sidibe(free)

Loan Szczesney (sp) if you can and try to sign Carrizo on a free at the end of the season - he can easily be your number one for years to come.