jason7474mot

Reaction score
Hi Need help bad! am in my 3rd season with leeds got back to back promotions using the complete domination tactic in the premiership started well but now havnt won a game in 8 matches what has gone wrong and can anyone help? any comments much appreciated.
Please help iv tried a few of the tactics that are very popular on here but nothing works im getting hammerd week in week out and even by teams who on paper are no were near as strong as mine. This is my team and my current tactic which is complete domination that worked really well at the start of the season.

View attachment 109823

View attachment 109824

Last edited:
1. you have 5 players on defend and 5 players attack, you need some support a lot of players usually have 3 on a defend role, 4 on a support role and 3 on an attack role. because you have no support your team is playing two different games and getting beat by a weaker team of players, but have who have a better structure.

2. look at your squad of players and see which formation suits them, personally i think you have the right formation, but perhaps your player roles are wrong for the tactic.

set your fullbacks to support, leave your centerbacks and dm to defend, set one of your cm's to playmaker attack, the other cm as support, as either a cm or ball winner and set your amc to attack,
possibly set sobis to deep lying forward support and caicedo as an advanced forward attack.

just my opinion, but let me know how you get on